Get back home
Les groupes Tumblr_nq4uco9fjI1tp1yuso3_400
24/11/2009
top secret
https://chasing-the-sun.forumactif.com

Les groupes Empty
CE MESSAGE A ETE POSTE Lun 27 Juil 2015 - 15:56

LES GROUPES

Sur Chasing The Sun, les groupes sont représentés par des chansons, dont nous vous laissons un petit passage pour vous faire une idée si vous ne les connaissez pas. Nous interprétons tous ces chansons comme bon nous semble, c'est donc à vous de voir laquelle correspond selon vous le mieux à votre personnage.

The best is yet to come - Sheppard
Citation :
Take me to a different place where love is not illusion based and fear is just a word they can define. Where I've heard hope and happiness is found in every beating chest 'Cause all those hearts are more or less inclined to give it all away without a fear of what's to break. The answer that we never seem to find, the hand we always take disintegrate without a trace and we're the ones they've always left behind. Help me understand the best is yet to come, take me by the hand before I come undone because all this emptiness has left me feeling numb but it's darkest right before the sun.

On the top of the world - Imagine Dragons.
Citation :
If you love somebody, better tell them while they’re here ’cause they just may run away from you. You’ll never know quite when, well, then again it just depends on how long of time is left for you. I’ve had the highest mountains, I’ve had the deepest rivers, you can have it all but life keeps moving. I take it in but don’t look down ‘Cause I’m on top of the world. Waiting on this for a while now, paying my dues to the dirt, I’ve been waiting to smile, Been holding it in for a while. Take you with me if I can, been dreaming of this since a child, I’m on top of the world.

Breakeven - The Script.
Citation :
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you? And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok ? I'm falling to pieces. They say bad things happen for a reason but no wise words gonna stop the bleeding. Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving and when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven even. Oh you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain, you took your suitcase, I took the blame. Now I'm try'na make sense of what little remains 'Cause you left me with no love and no love to my name.

Welcome to the jungle - Guns and Roses.
Citation :
Welcome to the jungle. We've got fun 'n' games, we got everything you want. Honey, we know the names, we are the people that can find ahatever you may need. If you got the money, honey, we got your disease. Welcome to the jungle. We take it day by day, if you want it, you're gonna bleed but it's the price you pay. You can taste the bright lights but you won't get them for free

Walk of shame - PINK
Citation :
I'm wearing last night's dress and I look like a hot ass mess, although my hair looks good 'cause I haven't slept yet. Make the elevator come a little faster, I'm pushing all the buttons but nothing's happening. Please, God, don't let anybody see me, please, God, I'll do anything you ask me. I promise no more walks of shame, so walk this way. Where'd I get the wrist band? Tell me there's no tramp stamp. I shouldn't have let them take my keys. They left me here with too much beer ! My friends, they hung me out too dry, it's not my fault and that's why...I'm doin' the walk of shame

Act my age - One Direction
Citation :
When I’m fat and old and my kids think I’m a joke cause the stories that I told, I tell again and again. I can count on you after all we got up to cause I know that you truly understand. When I can hardly walk and my hair is falling out, we’ll still stay up till morning. We’ll throw an after party. I won’t act my age, no I won’t act my age, no, I’ll still feel the same around you. I won’t act my age, no I won’t act my age, no, I’ll still feel the same and you will too.

Halfway to Hell - Sheppard
Citation :
Down in the depths of the deepest, darkest well, all of the wicked suffer where we fell. You know we loved you before you cast your spell but it's a long way back when you're halfway to hell. All that is left here is the darkness of the night. Where do you run to when you're banished from the light? We can fall without a fight or we can try to make it right but the rugged road to glory is hardly in out sight. It's a long way back when you're halfway to hell. All the people in between are closer than they seem. Well we all craved the power, and now we're eating dirt. When it comes to evil money's such a flirt. We're all living in the ground, without a clue we're falling down and it's harder to breathe when there's Earth in your mouth. It's a long way back when you're halfway to hell.

Superheroes - The Script
Citation :
All his life he's been told he'll be nothing when he's old. All the kicks and all the blows, he won't ever let it show 'Cause he's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow. When you've been working every day and night, you've been struggling to make things right, that's how a superhero learns to fly. Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power. All the hurt, all the lies, all the tears that they cry, when the moment is just right, you see fire in their eyes.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

:: corbeille V1 (forum privé)