Partagez | 

Zee + now i'm a warrior i'm stronger than i've ever been.

:: corbeille V1 (forum privé)

25/06/2015
vingt-trois ans.

CE MESSAGE A ETE POSTE Lun 3 Aoû 2015 - 20:08

ZACHARY SEDDICK DAVENPORT

zaustin+ Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am, bigger and stronger too maybe. but none of them will ever love you the way i do. it's me and you, and as the years go by, boy, our friendship will never die. you'r gonna see; it's our destiny!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

25/06/2015
vingt-trois ans.

CE MESSAGE A ETE POSTE Lun 3 Aoû 2015 - 20:08

zaustin+ Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am, bigger and stronger too maybe. but none of them will ever love you the way i do. it's me and you, and as the years go by, boy, our friendship will never die. you'r gonna see; it's our destiny!

11/04/2014
22ans.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://mllebrightside-rpg.tumblr.com/

CE MESSAGE A ETE POSTE Mar 4 Aoû 2015 - 16:33

ps : ILY

austin tanel hemsworth
let's be alone together ✻ 'Cause I don't know where you're going but do you got room for one more troubled soul? I don't know where I'm goingbBut I don't think I'm coming home and I said I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead. This is the road to ruin and we're starting at the end. ✻ zaustin

28/07/2015
25 ans

CE MESSAGE A ETE POSTE Jeu 6 Aoû 2015 - 23:02

t'es moche, t'es moche, t'es moche, t'es moche, t'es moche, t'es moche, t'es moche, mais je vais finir par t'aimer, sinon c'est pas drôle

it hurts like heaven ✰

who's gonna be the first one to compromise, who's gonna be the first one to set it all on fire, who's gonna be the last one to drive away forgetting every single promise we ever made. oh spaces between us keep getting deeper, it's harder to reach ya even though i try. spaces between us hold all our secrets, leaving us speechless and i don't know why. ❈ spaces, one direction.

25/06/2015
vingt-trois ans.

CE MESSAGE A ETE POSTE Ven 7 Aoû 2015 - 0:03

"Regarde les messages de merde que Jules m'envoie. Genre elle y croit encore!"

08/02/2015
22 ans.

CE MESSAGE A ETE POSTE Sam 8 Aoû 2015 - 17:24

willow ivy charleston
charlie ✻ 'Cause I don't know where you're going but do you got room for one more troubled soul? I don't know where I'm goingbBut I don't think I'm coming home and I said I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead. This is the road to ruin and we're starting at the end.
Contenu sponsorisé

CE MESSAGE A ETE POSTE

:: corbeille V1 (forum privé)